2 bugs to fix. Backlight package products

I have some bugs to restore. I do not know where to start.

1- When I create a new package or when I want to modify an already existing package, I have to choose my products to add to the package.
Backlight / cart / product / xxxx
I can’t see the full list of my products. The one I need is not here.
I have attempted to create a new product without success.

2- When I am on my site (as a client), I have the package button at the top and at the bottom of my images. ok so far it’s okay.
I have 3 packages to create, 1 photo, 2 photos, 3 photos.
If I click on the package button I add to the cart and then I select my photos. It works.

BUT if I click on the little cart at the top of my image instead of clicking the add package button, the package is added twice. Regardless of the package.

I really need help for that 2 things.

Hi @amp, can you share a Backlight admin login via direct message so that I can look into this?

Also, please provide the name of at least one product that is missing from the list, and a gallery URL where I can see the behaviour of the packages being added twice.

I message you. Thank you
Have you receive it ? (I just want to be sure I did it properly)

Hi @Ben !

I have the same problem, can you please help me!
Thank you!

This one :

2- When I am on my site (as a client), I have the package button at the top and at the bottom of my images. ok so far it’s okay.
If I click on the package button I add to the cart and then I select my photos. It works.

BUT if I click on the little cart at the top of my image instead of clicking the add package button, the package is added twice. Regardless of the package.

I’m unable to reproduce the problem. Can you list the steps that result in the problem?

I don’t know what steps you need exactly but here’s what happens:

do you need my codes to go to my album?

What should happen is if you click on one of the cart icons in a thumbnail before adding the package (by clicking on the Add Package button), you’ll add just that image to the cart, outside of the package.

A link to an album would help. That way I can see what’s happening first hand.

I have found this to be an issue with Okapi albums when the Add Package button is configured to show both above and below the thumbnail grid. Are you using Okapi or Pangolin for your gallery template? If you’re using Okapi then can you try changing it so that the button only shows above or below the grid, but not both?

If that doesn’t solve it, or you’re using Pangolin, then can you provide a link to an album where we can see this, and an access code via direct message if the album is protected.

Hi @NatCabe, thanks for the access. This looks to be working correctly for me. Which browser are you using?

Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce this problem, which is the first step needed for me to be able to fix it.