Add to cart not working

Hello
Sorry but when I click on add to cart I have this message…

Something Went Wrong (Error: jQuery32109870550665399725_ 1622814901876 was not called)
Please try again later, or contact the photographer if this problem persists.

I have the last version 7 of cart…!

sorry for my English I speak French…

Make sure all pricing is filled out, including all shipping pricing

Thanks for your reply,
I activate all product and all pricing is filled out…

I juste totally empty my cache and that work now. thanks again…

I understand the problem.
We can’t have only active Digital Download in Pricing Scheme!
We must have print too or Packages…
I think this is a bug…

How can I use juste the option Digital Download (no print, no packages)?

You can have just digital download products in a pricing scheme.
Can you supply more information? Maybe a screen shot of your product and pricing scheme set up?

thanks…

In your cart-enabled album template, do you have Generate Photos for Purchase enabled?
Or are you uploading images manually to the photos-for-purchase/ folder?

One other thing to try. After making any changes to Products, Schemes or Cart settings, it’s always a good idea to click on the cart reset link in the main Cart dashboard.

Ok enabled

Generate Photos for Purchase (automatic from Lightroom)!

I try to reset…nothing change…

Very strange my problem…

You’ll need to republish the images so that the digital download renditions are created

I recreate and publish nothing change. The Cart is unusable juste for digital download…
this an example!

Well, something is definitely wrong because the cart should work with just digital images. @Ben will need to look into this.

Hi @h_grosvernier, sorry for the late reply. We had a power outage for the last couple of days.

Can you please message me a Backlight admin login so that I can look into this? Please send via Direct Message at https://discourse.theturninggate.net/u/ben

Hi @h_grosvernier, I’ve found a couple of problems. Firstly, there was an issue with sending out emails when your Cart had no available products. This was an issue that didn’t apply in my testing environment. I’ve applied a fix to your site.

Secondly, I found that your site’s URL was used in the setting “Real Path of Photos Site”. That is a legacy setting that is only intended to be set based on our advice. Putting a URL in there caused Backlight to be unable to find the files for digital purchases. That made the attempt to add items to the Cart to fail.

I cleared that setting, and your Cart is now working with digital purchases. Please take a look and let me know if this isn’t the case. You may have received some order emails from me as I tested. The can be ignored. I have deleted those orders from your site.

thanks a lot, I try and I think this is good now… :grinning: :+1: