After Update to BL 5 no picture download via CR

After the Upgrade to BL5 the Galleries don’t seem to have the Client Response Plugin working, you cannot chose any Pictures for doenlod anymore.

Examplegallery:

That does not appear to be a Client Response album. Did you enable the album template in the Add-ons section and then assign that template to the album?

Yes i checked the Template, it has client response enabled. Like before the upgrade.

is feedback enabled in the album under Integration?
Did you assign a Feedback profile?

Ok it wasn’t activated in intergration.

Is this new? Do i have to do it for every new album?

It’s always been that way.

If you’re using Lightroom Publisher, there’s the option of copying settings from existing albums:

We don’t use the Lightroom Plugin.
I read that you have to change the Templates back after the Upgrade for the Galleries with Webupload.

But what’s with new Galleries? Do I always have to enable Client Response in the Album/Intergration Settings?

Not sure what you mean. Does that refer to albums upgraded from CE4?

Yes

Yes, it’s always been this way. The idea was that users could use the same album template for both CRG and non-CRG albums, or they could publish with the feature on, then switch it off when it was no longer needed. Something of a holdover from the days of our Lightroom plugins, where re-publishing an album to remove the client response features was time-expensive for the user.

Nowadays, you could just switch templates, sure. Just this legacy feature hasn’t died yet.