Anybody using fotomoto

Investigating the possibilities. I

Any particular question?

Trying to figure it out. Do you have any instructions? I’ll keep trying. I found, "Add your site key (a.k.a Store ID) to your TTG HighSlide Gallery Pro settings online at their site.

Hello ross.dickinson@42itus.com,

Thank you for submitting your question to us online. Case #01415789 has been created with your comment:

TTG Backlight

Need help installing and configuring

We will respond to you shortly.

Thank you,
FotoMoto Support

Ping pong we’re it.

Hi Ross,

If you need help with TTG you might want to contact them for support, but I’m happy to help however I can with TTG and of course with Fotomoto.

How can I help?

Kind regards,
Derek

Have you viewed the documentation?

2 Likes

Hadn’t found it yet. Looks pretty easy to follow. Thank you.

I’ve been happily reconfiguring my entire site to FotoMoto. I started receiving Paradox 404! errors when clink on individual photo to view larger

Working
[New Hampshire 2013 - Images by Ross Dickinson<backlight

NonWorking

My process has been the same on all conversions, tedious repetitive stuff. Can somebody take a peek. I’m starting to wonder where to look. Thank you for your times

Strange. @Ben may need to take a look.

Many thanks!

I’m wondering if something went off when you published your gallery. I would try to republish. Did you use Lr Publisher?

Otherwise, send @Ben your ftp and backlight login (Click on @ben, then on Message).

Daniel, I’m use backlight to publish, will send info Ben. An upgrade to PHP happened at some point.

@Ben deleted (@Daniel )

I deleted the following album in Backlight and reconstructed. Here is my disappointment. https://rossdickinson.com/travel/new-home-on-the-range/miner-s-jubilee-2012/MinersJubileeParade-6659-Edit-single

I started on a new section of my web, Snowbird 2-14-15. No problems so far. It will grow in size as I configure it to fotomoto as well. I’ll try to work in another session adding tonight.

Another thought. I’m also working on a subweb Index of /ArtisanAerie. Bluehost helped get in running I’m using Wordpress to create way for me and local Artisans to sell their wares

Hi @r42itus, thanks for the access. I’ve found the issue. The query to find the photo on single pages was expecting filenames to end in .jpg or .jpeg. I’ve changed it to also look for photos ending in .JPG and .JPEG.

I’ve put in the fix on your site, and also made a silent update to the Publisher. You don’t need to do anything else on your site.

2 Likes

Ben, much appreciation. This group is great!

1 Like