Backlight 2 and php7.4

helo
i have to change to php7.4

if i do it i get error on client response page
unexpected error: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in GalleryDelegate.php on line 144

please help
thank you

Hi Miro, the latest version of GalleryDelegate in Backlight 2 doesn’t have anything on line 144. Can you visit the Backlight Modules page in the Backlight admin and check that you have the latest version of the modules installed?

Looking at the code, updating to the latest modules will not resolve this. I still recommend doing so anyway.

This is a bug in Backlight 2 when trying to access a private Client Response album while still logged in as admin. To view the album, log out of the Backlight admin and try again. As we no longer maintain Backlight 2, this is not something we’ll be fixing.

i have updated
no it is in the line
Unexpected error: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in GalleryDelegate.php on line 161

i am not logged in as admin

this response is from one of my clients

That’s odd. Can you provide me with the access details for that album (URL and a login) by direct message?

ok. i have tested now everything. you are right. loggeg in as admin cause the problem.
ok so i will upgrade after summer. i think i have to update backlight and all plugins i use crg and lightroom publisher. i hope this is all compatible and not to expensive :slight_smile: corona effect

1 Like

thank you for your help

1 Like

Hi Miro,

You only need to purchase the Backlight 4 upgrade. The Lightroom plugin is included, and as you already own the Client Response add-on, that too does not require an upgrade fee.

You should have received a discount code for the Backlight 4 upgrade in your email.