Best Web Host for Backlight

Any suggestions for an affordable web host for Backlight 5… I’m on DreamHost that is working just shopping before I renew…
Thanks,
Brock

I’ve been using Bluehost. Matt used to recommend them but I’m not sure if he still does. They’re ok and it works for me, although I get a lot of bounced emails because I think some spammers use Bluehost servers.

I had blue host for years with mail bouncing. Also had problems with my Backlight sites that had to be fixed on their end. Decided to stay with Dreamhost and pay the regular price for three years. I have had no problems with Dreamhost in the past three years.

I have been using IONOS ever since I’ve had Backlight (not even sure how long that is, but it’s been a while). Also used them for a business website back when I had a business. I’ve never had a problem with them. I do make it a point to keep PHP up to date, but they always warn when they’re getting ready to drop an older PHP. The only email problem I had there was when I neglected to make a configuration change that they warned me about.

I’m a big fan of SiteGround. Been on there for a very long time, and have hosted several sites.

We no longer recommend Bluehost. They’ve slid far downhill.