Can't figure out what is constraining video size

I’m using Pangolin Theater and will be uploading my own videos. I want to expand the video port to something like 720 x 544 - but something is constraining it, and no matter what I do I can’t get the size of the video to increase from what it is here:

I’ve tried altering as many page widths as I can find in Pages, the Top-Level-Set and the “Abominable” page in it, the Page Template, the Album Set Template and the Album which has an actual Video size but it makes no difference what I set it at. I think that covers everything. Where do I change the width and height of the video?

It looks like you’re using a three column right side layout in your page template. This restricts the video size to the width of the main column (on the left).
In the album template, it looks like the max gallery width is set to 256px (Presentation > Max-width)

Thanks Rod. The three columns was a desperate attempt to see if it did anything, and I did notice it moved over to the left (column one) - but I forgot to put it back before I posted this.

The max gallery width did the trick, that’s what was constraining the video port.

Charles