Card Add on : questions & suggestions

I recently install the card module. I am quite happy with it, but I have a few suggestions/ questions:

1°- Is it possible to add a CAPTCHA button?

2°- Two payment methods:
o Pay by check after having validated the general conditions of sale
o Pay via Paypal without having validated the general conditions of sale
It would be better to complete the form and validate general conditions, and then to choose the payment (check or Paypal)

3° - Concerning the form, have you only one address both for billing and delivery ?

4°- Is it possible to have different taxes for images (in France 0,05%) and shipping (20%) ?
Thank’s for your great support.

Do the checkboxes you can add not work for this?

Yes ! It’s work well. However you can pay usaing Payapl without validating theses general conditions. It should be better to give you name etc… and them to chose how to paid.

1 Like

When a buyer clicks on the PayPal button, they’re taken to a PayPal log in screen. After logging in, there’s a button that says something like “Review Order.” The buyer is then taken back to your site where they can fill in the remaining fields (PayPal already knows the name and address from their PayPal account) and check any check boxes you’ve provided before finalizing the order.

I must admit that I did not fully test the procedure.

In fact I had difficulty integrating the Pyapal parameters and when I want to test Paypal paiement, the bank software recognize that I am both the seller and the buyer !!! I will do that to day.

The difficulties encountered arise from the fact that Paypal offers many new ways to integrate a payment module into a site and you must have found the right APIs parameters in an unfriendly site…

You will have to log in using a different PayPal account.

I found one of your cart enabled albums and went through the process of buying through PayPal (a bit of a guessing game as I don’t speak or read French :slight_smile: ).

Anyway, I was able to log in to PayPal and was presented with the Review Order link and was taken to this page to finalize the purchase:

So as far as I can tell, without actually completing the purchase, the cart is working as expected.

Great …thank you so much !