Cart module “ No products are avalaible for purchase”

Hi , I installed the cart module, I found that opening a gallery page reveals thumbnails of the page’s images with a small cart icon in the upper right hand corner.Clicking this icon opens an error message : “ No products are avalaible for purchase”

I define a cart/product named: “Fichier numérique jpg équivalent 10X15 cm”
and a pricing scheme named “default”
In the album of interest : under "integration/cart/ I wrotte "default "

Please could you provide me further information to solve this problem ?

Thank’s

Specially during the design, sometimes it helps to “Reset the customer’s cart in this browser”. That’s a special item in Backlight > Cart.

Also make sure you’ve filled in all shipping charges

Thank’s Daniel . No effect. …

Yes . In deed I try to configure the module for virtual dowloading, therefore with no shipping charge.

TG send an error email:
Your shopping cart at has been accessed, but no valid products or packages were returned.

Site: https://johnbronces.fr/
Photo path: https://johnbronces.fr/séries/travaux-en-cours/séries-en-cours/en-vrac/photos/bronces_le_havre-5.jpg
Pricing scheme: default

To fix this, log into your Backlight admin and check that you have configured Products and set prices for all Pricing Schemes and Shipping Methods.

I checked carefully:

Pleased to read you. J

Have you added prices to the Pricing Scheme?
On the Pricing Schemes page, is there any text in red informing you that prices need to be set?
In each Shipping Method, are there any empty pricing fields?

Can you post a link to an album that produces the error?

Thank you for your prompt response:
Have you added prices to the Pricing Scheme?Yes
On the Pricing Schemes page, is there any text in red informing you that prices need to be set? No
In each Shipping Method, are there any empty pricing fields?No

PS: I am running PHP 8.2

Did you look click on “pricing” for each shipping method?

Another mistake I’ve seen (I’ve made :wink:) is misspelling the pricing scheme name in the album integration pricing scheme field. It has to match exactly.

I think so. See images. May be I have to reset from the initial configuration of the card module. How to do that ?

Can you post a link (and access) to an album that causes the error?

Those images are too small and hard to read

If you want me to take a closer look, feel free to message me Admin or Guest Updater credentials and I can go through you Cart setup to see if I can find anything obvious

I send to you by email the admin access, and the directories of interest.

I didn’t get an email. Can you direct message me by clicking on my name above and then the Message button?

In your cart enabled album template you have “Generate Photos for Purchase” turned on. Did you by chance publish the album prior to assigning the cart enabled template to the albums?
If so, did you republish the images so that the photos for purchase would be generated?
Are there any files inside the “photos-for-purchase” folder inside the album folder?

I am not sure to understand:

In your cart enabled album template you have “Generate Photos for Purchase” turned on. Did you by chance publish the album prior to assigning the cart enabled template to the albums? YES

If so, did you republish the images (NO) so that the photos for purchase would be generated?

Are there any files inside the “photos-for-purchase” folder inside the album folder? I don’t think so

If you have the “Generate photos for purchase option” enabled in the album template, then, when you publish an album, the digital download renditions are created (by Publisher) upon publication for customers to purchase and download.
But if you previously created the album as a normal album and then switched to the cart enabled template, those photos for purchase would not have been created and therefore there would be no product to purchase.

Were these previously existing normal albums that were converted to cart enable albums?

Were these previously existing normal albums that were converted to cart enable albums? yes you are wright.

Therefore I’ll generate new album this night to test. Thank’s

Great: it’s working. Maybe I would suggest to complete the documentation. Thank’s a lot: