Cart not installed

Back in June 2020, I purchased Backlight 3 and the Cart Add-on. Backlight installed correctly but the Cart does not show in the albums.

In the dashboard there is a drop down menu for the cart, but in the Backlight Modules section there is no mention of it neither is there the link/opportunity to ‘install updates’.

Due to the pandemic I let the matter rest [forgot all about it!] but before purchasing Bl 4 I thought that I ought to get the cart working.

The cart I downloaded is version 4.17 and I notice that version 5.0.1 was released in October 2018 and this has since moved on to 6.

Both Backlight & Cart show in my File Download page.

I have spent 2 days ploughing through old help pages, new help pages, the forum, and the dashboard attempting to solve the problem.

Sorry, but I don’t want the advice ‘buy Bl 4 and all will be resolved’! I would like the cart for Bl 3 to work first.

Looking at the receipt I received [order 0063617828], only BL 3 is mentioned. So I only paid for BL 3? I have 2 different orders? I’m confused!! Both the order confirmations were sent at 16:50 on 7/6/2020.

If this is my fault [especially because I didn’t follow this up at the time], how do I buy the current cart please?

As usual, thanks in advance for your help.

PS If I sound bolshi, I don’t mean to!!!

Hi Dave, this is most likely caused by ordering with different email addresses, which would cause the orders not to align. I’ll have a look In SendOwl to see about changing one of them.

Hi Dave, I’ve sent you a direct message to continue this conversation, so that we’re not talking about your order history in public.

2 Likes

Ben

Thanks for your reply – and your time.

It all makes sense now. Goodness knows how the first order showed up with the date it did.

Would you please let me know how to buy the relevant cart?

Kind regards
Dave

Searched and searched then today found it first time!

Thanks once again, Ben.