Cart not showing all products

In my pricing scheme I have 2 products available 2x3 and digital download. When cart button is pressed only digital download appears. This happened after I tried to add a package. I got the “add package” button to appear but it would not show packages when pressed and I removed it. When I removed package is when 2x3 product disappeared. Digital Downloads are the only products showing on all of my carts.
Link to an album.

Are the products included in the pricing scheme?

Yes. The only thing different from yesterday, when it worked is I tried to add a package and then deleted it, now the only thing showing in all my carts are digital downloads.

After making the changes, did you try resetting the cart from the link on the main Cart dashboard?

Just reread this. Did you first create a package in the Products section and then add it to the pricing scheme?

Yes. Reinstalled cart, shut computer down, tried cloning pricing scheme.

Tried checking and unchecking different products, nothing shows but digital downloads.

Yes made package from products and added to pricing scheme

Pricing schemes without Digitals give warning no products available contact photographer

this is what I’m seeing when I click on the shopping cart icon in the album linked above:

That’s what it’s supposed to look like. Thanks for fixing it. I tried 2 computers and phone and it wasn’t working.

I didn’t do anything. Maybe it’s a caching thing. Does your host use any caching?

Not sure. I cleared cache on browser. Thanks for your help.

Your host may have caching on your site for faster loading.