CE3 SSL challenges

Hi,

This message is probably most relevant for developer Ben.

I’m still using TTG CE3, I understand it is discontinued and your no longer support it. I have communicated with Rod and I am looking in to how we can migrate my current site to the latest Backlight solution. However that is going to take a fair bit of time, re design solutions and some CSS code adjustments etc

In the short term I want to get my current site functioning for new gallery uploads if poss.

I have just integrated Stripe payments to a proposal software that embeds in my website. (Better Proposals, it’s great by the way) So I requested my website domain host to switch the site to a new secure server for client payment safety. When trying to export new galleries an error code is now generated. So Lightroom now creates the online folder with correct content but neglects to create a: gallery.xml, photos, photos-for-download or thumbnails in the specific newly created gallery folder and delivers the following error messages when I try to load images. Wondering if there is a work around so I can still present new projects, while the new site is under development.

Error message: Can’t update this collection. The album has not been created on the server. Please wait a short while and try again. If this problem persists, try updating the album details, or remove and re-create the album.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards, Daniel