CE4 gallery - Fatal Error

Hello,
I’ve been using the older CE4 client response gallery LR plugin for years.
I’m sure it’s probably time to upgrade but wondering if anyone can help with this error I get when trying to view my gallery. It will open a web browser and display this instead of my gallery. It’s doing this on all my older galleries I have links for now as well.

Appreciate any help!
Thanks, Dan

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home4/anielhe1/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php:3 Stack trace: #0 /home4/anielhe1/public_html/ttg-be/templates/gallery/cartier/cartier_topanga_020824_gallery/lib.php(77): require_once() #1 /home4/anielhe1/public_html/ttg-be/templates/gallery/cartier/cartier_topanga_020824_gallery/index.php(4): require_once(’/home4/anielhe1…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home4/anielhe1/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 3

probably a php incompatibility.

Since you’re serving clients, the best option is probably upgrading to BL 5. It’s more secure and is kept compatible with the latest versions of php so that you won’t have your site going down (and clients getting mad).
Plus, working with Backlight is so much easier than having to deal with the Lightroom Web Module. And you can still manage your albums in Lightroom.

From PHP: get_magic_quotes_gpc - Manual

This function has been DEPRECATED as of PHP 7.4.0, and REMOVED as of PHP 8.0.0. Relying on this function is highly discouraged.

The quick workaround would be downgrading to an older version of php such as 7.4 . You can do this in the control panel of your web host. As Rod said, the best way would be to get Backlight 5.

And some hosts (Like BlueHost) no longer provide php 7.x.x

Ok I’ll most likely upgrade.
Appreciate the help thanks!