Client Response & Cart Tuto

Hi, have you realized a tuto avalaible in youtube, to present and explain these modules? Thanks

I understand how a customer can choose images and provide feedback.
But how I can see the customerā€™s choice and respond to him? Itā€™s not clear to me. Sincerely

You should receive an email. It can also be found in Backlight CR admin

Respond by replying to the email

Yes!! I understand the problem I have. Where you can change the background color of this field ? Thankā€™s for your help.

Hi, an additionnal question. When I click on the image link enclosed in an feed backemail email (for exemple https://johnbronces.fr/sĆ©ries/travaux-en-cours/famille-et-amis/jf-nicolas//DSC_3972-single.php) , I received this error message Paradox 404 ! What is the problem? (of course this album is a private one and recquired a password). Thankā€™s

And one more: is it possible to reopen a feedback response when it has been closed ? Tankā€™s

Yes.
Go to Backlight > Client Response > Feedback
Click on the Feedback number link (you may first need to change the date filter to show the feedback you need to change)
Click on the Status drop-down.
Click Update

Go to the album template and click on the Add-ons tab.
Scroll down to the Actions Bar section and change the Background Color

Yes . Perfect

And one more: is it possible to reopen a feedback response when it has been closed ?

Yes. Go to Backlight > Client Response > Feedback
Click on the Feedback number link (you may first need to change the date filter to show the feedback you need to change) Click on the Status drop-down

Itā€™s works but there is problem. If you suppress the feedback response, the galleray stay closed to a feedback ! (with the same client). That make sense but I should be better to give the possibility to make an other feedback .

In Client Response Settings, what do you have set for Post Submission Actions?

Close Feedback and Clear Feedback in Browserā€¦
Yes ! I understand !! thankā€™s

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m having the same problem with my test albums. @Ben will need to take a look.

If I go to Feedback in Backlight and click on the thumbnail icon, Iā€™m taken to the single-image page. But I get the 404 error when clicking on the image in the email.

On the 404 error when clicking on the thumbnail in the email:

Iā€™ve found that if Iā€™m logged into Backlight in my default browser, then Iā€™m taken to the single image page.
If Iā€™m not, Iā€™m taken to the 404 error page.

Further, the link in the email is, for example: https://bl4-test.barbeephoto.com/galleries/client-response-3//Barbee_190519_2766-single.php
Note the two forward slashes before the file name.

Since the client receives the same thumbnails in the confirmation email, My guess is that this keeps them from accessing and possibly right-clicking and downloading the image file.

@Ben will know.

But for now, make sure that youā€™re logged into Backlight in the same browser that opens when you click the thumbnail link in the email.

The use of client response is not so obviousā€¦ Where is the download buttom?

Editing the Feedback Profile
Has Rating yes
Allowed Selections unlimited
Allowed Downloads 5

In Client Response Settings
Download Rendition photos
Default Allowed Downloads 5
Download Memory Limit 1024 MB
Compress Downloads no

In the album section : Standalone Feedback Profile : the profil of interest

Where is the download buttom?

-Editing the Feedback Profile
Has Rating yes
Allowed Downloads 5

Compress Downloads no

Where is the download buttom?

-Editing the Feedback Profile
Has Rating yes
Allowed Downloads 5

Compress Downloads no

In deed it si always possible to downloading an image in a low definition using the classical ways ā€¦ (

The Feedback Profile that allows downloadable zip files needs to be assigned in the album settings under the Integration tab. Save settings and refresh the album in the browser.
The download button should appear in the Actions Bar above the thumbnails.
If this isnā€™t happening, can you post a link to the album?

OK I find: you have to assign the good profile in
a) Admin/user/clients/assing album
b) Publisher/ā€¦/edit album/integration
c) allowed doawloard in client response/seetings fedback profiles/allowed donwload
and configure ā€œclient response seetingsā€ !!!

Thatā€™s great. Thanks a lot

Since this topic is drifting into many topics, Iā€™m going to close it.
If you have more questions, can you create new posts for each? That will make it easier for others to find answers when searching the forum.

1 Like