Colorflags in BL3

Is there a way that in future updates the colorflags will be more visible? They are now barely visible (very thin and outlined) and I use the flags in my galleries very extensively specially for my clients as a way to show them what are the press choices (green) or general best edited choices (red). In older versions of TTG galleries (CS3 and CS4) they used to be solid, but that is not really necessary - just a bit more visible!
Thanks!

You can set Tint Shadows to On. This makes the flags stand out more.

Or you can use custom css to make them larger or even make them solid squares:

span.color-label::before {
    content: "\f0c8";
    font-weight: 900;
}

This replaces the Font Awesome unicode for the existing flag with the unicode for a square and makes the square solid by setting the font-weight to 900.
If you want something besides a square, you can browse the Font Awesome site and grab the unicode for the icon you like.

Thanks Rod for this solution: it really helps me with my daily workflow!
Roy

Hi Rod,
It just doesn’t seem to do what you said it will do: am I doing something wrong?
In this example I just changed the color to more bright green and a normal shadow, the colorshadow didn’t do a thing… (is this maybe because I use a lightgrey border around the thumbnails?) Also adjusting the custom css didn’t change anything:

You’re missing the semi-colon that should follow content: "\f0c8"

Yesss!! Thanks for your patient help…

No problem.