CRG- no login page

Until @Ben can take a look, you can try the usual things:
Clear template cache
reinstall Client Response
Click on the Update Album Files link in the main dashboard

Thx Rod
I habe already executed these steps in the last days - no change

Here’s one other idea:
Create a brand-new Pangolin page template, just use the default settings for now.
Go to Backlight > Settings > Personalisation > Client Template and choose the template you just created.
Log out of Backlight or use a different browser and go to your client login page and see if the login page appears.

Just seeing if it might be some corruption or something with your original template.

Can you please message me a Backlight admin login so that I can take a look?

Is this a new site, or had it been upgraded from BL1 or 2?

New site, actually only for testing purposes. Installed NOT on root level but instead in folder /Backlight-Test
Main Question: created Clients do not appear in phpLiteadmin database

Thanks for the access. The error is related to one or more of your albums, but I can’t see anything amiss in the database. Can you provide me with FTP access so that I can debug this?

Clients aren’t stored in the Client Response database. Are you seeing what you expect at https://videografic.de/Backlight-test/backlight/admin/list_clients/ ?

This Page I already got in the past.

Thanks for the FTP access. I’ve found the problem. backlight/clients is not a physical directory and is mapped within Backlight. For some reason, you had a folder there, and it was trying to load the folder as Album Set or Top-level gallery.
I have renamed the directory to backlight/clients_removed and https://videografic.de/Backlight-test/backlight/clients/ is now displaying correctly.

Do you have any idea how the backlight/clients directory/album set was added?

Thanks for your support!
I had setup a second LR Publisher instance for CRG Galleries in LR. This is the reason for having a further Top-level Gallerie “Clients”. Do I have to avoid this?

You can create a top-level gallery folder named “clients” but it needs to be at the same server level as the backlight/ and galleries/ folders, not inside the backlight/ folder.

1 Like

Just for having said it, there’s no reason you should ever need to create a folder inside of /backlight. The only exception is that you can create files and folders as you like within /backlight/custom – which is exactly what it’s for, sort of.

The “sort of” because you should never route anyone into that location; it’s not a place to put pages for people to visit. But you can drop custom assets – scripts, icons, images, css files, etc. – into /backlight/custom so that you can use them for … whatever you want to use them for.