Error when saving an edit in a page template

I turned on the Favicon setting for the page template and got the following warning when I clicked Save:

Unable to save settings. The directory …/wp-content/themes does not exist. Please check your setting for Wordpress URL under Backlight Settings and ensure that Wordpress is installed at the correct location. in AThemeEngine.php on line 125.

It appears the change did save and is working but still getting the above warning when I click save

Are Backlight and all your Add-ins up to date?

Is the url to your WordPress installation correct in Backlight Settings?

Thanks Rod. Backlight 3 is all up to date. The Wordpress URL in settings is still listed as:
http://www.yourcompany.com” which im guessing is just the default place holder. I can replace that with my site’s URL, but since I don’t use WordPress not sure why it matters. This error just started occurring and that placeholder URL has always been there

OK I fixed the WordPress URL to match my site but still getting the same error:
“Unable to save settings. The directory …/wp-content/themes does not exist. Please check your setting for Wordpress URL under Backlight Settings and ensure that Wordpress is installed at the correct location. in AThemeEngine.php on line 125.”

If you don’t have WordPress installed that’s probably why you’re getting the error. Try leaving the WordPress url field blank.

That did it - leaving the field blank. Thanks

…I also checked “No” on Export to Save