How do I get the theatre add-on?

Where and how do I get the Pangolin theatre add-on? In Add-on basics the first sentence reads, “Following installation of the add-on…” but there are no instructions on how to do this. In “Photo Presentations” I only have “Slideshow” and “Single-image Pages” in the drop down. Where can I find the add-ons? There isn’t an add-on list anywhere in the menu.

After purchasing the Theater add-on, go to your Backlight Modules page and click the Install link next to Theater.

When creating an album template, choose Pangolin Theater

I have Backlight 4 installed. But again, the instructions say, “Following installation of the add-on…” Is there a separate installation for the add-on? And if it’s ready to use, where do I find it? Is it part of Pangolin?

All add-ons are installed on your Backlight Modules page.
From the main Backlight Dashboard, click on Backlight Modules link

see step 4 of this page:

OK thanks for that. So, it appears I do not have a module called “theatre” so where do I get it?

Have you purchased Theater?
You can get it at the Get Backlight link above

No, I’m trying to ask where I go to purchase it. That was my original question. Can’t find a link anywhere to purchase add-ons. I can only find purchase Backlight. Even on the page that announces upgrades to Theatre and the WordPress add-ons there is no link to purchase them. I’ve even tried a Google search and all I can find is again a link to purchase Backlight.

on the Get Backlight page, just scroll down

Thank you! Couldn’t find that page anywhere.

There’s always a link at the top of any page, in case you need it again

Just a suggestion, it might be an idea to include a line, like “if you want to purchase additional add-ons go to the backlight 4 page - with a link to it.” in the Installation and Setup Page in “Step 4: Installing Add-ons and Updates” and on each of the add-on basics pages. That’s where I went first, since I presumed that the instructions would contain info on where to get add-ons. I did see the green “Get Backlight 4” link on the website pages everywhere but I didn’t click on it because it didn’t mention that you could also purchase additional add-ons there.