How to fix an incorrectly deleted album set?

Lightroom seemed to have mucked something up (a while back and I just noticed)
I put in the wrong slug, and deleted it from within Lightroom most likely. No clue how to fix it, as it won’t delete in Backlight admin

Something went wrong
Unexpected error: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in PublisherAdminController.php on line 841

I would send @Ben a message with a link to this thread and the backlight admin password so he can have a look what’s going on. To send a message to Ben, click on @Ben and then message.

Hi @scottfrey, can you provide me with a Backlight admin login so that I can look into this? The best way to do so is to click on my name in this forum followed by ‘Message’.

Hi @scottfrey, thanks for the access. That album set and the empty Glacier National Park within it both belonged to Top-level galleries that no longer exist. I changed the top-level gallery they use in the database and was able to delete it.

Is it all looking good now? There are still 21 other albums linked to the non-existent top-level gallery. They look to be scattered across various album sets.