I Need Assistance with Customizing The Turning Gate Gallery Layout

Hi everyone, :wave:

I am working on a project that requires a specific gallery layout and I’m hoping to get some guidance on customizing the gallery in The Turning Gate software.

I had like to create a grid-style gallery where image sizes adjust based on aspect ratio. Additionally, I’m aiming for a hover effect that displays extra details about each image.

I also check this: https://discourse.theturninggate.net/t/backlight-backend-appearanceservicenow but I have not found any solution. Could anyone provide me the best solution for this? I’ve already explored the documentation but I’m having trouble achieving the exact look I envision.

If you have experience with similar customizations or can point me in the right direction, I’d be incredibly grateful. Any tips, code examples, or recommended resources would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Respected community member :blush:

The Backlight back-end is not user-configurable. Are you having similar issues as in the post you linked to?

Have you tried all three layout options (available in Pangolin templates)?
In the Classic grid, you can set the Aspect Ratio to favor one aspect ratio over the other.