Lightroom CC 2015.14

just noticed, after publishing hundreds of images on my site via Lightroom, that some of the published albums indicate and display 0 images. But, looking at the site and the concerned albums in Backlight Publisher, the images are indeed present. Any idea why this is?
I realize this not a Backlight issue per se, but just in case someone may have the same “problem”…
On the web page:
https://pideja.ca/galleries/02_tnm/1995-1996/03-hedda/
In Backlight:

in Lightroom:

Other than this quirky behavior, all’s well.

Have you tried the magic Resetting Preferences trick?

Thanks for the tip, Rod. However, resetting the prefs did next to nothing about those mysterious “empty” albums in Lightroom.
One of these days I’ll probably stumble on a workaround but, in the meantime, it’s a slight irritant but since the images are indeed within Backlight, I won’t lose sleep over it.

Strange how they just disappeared. A little worrying too. Hope it doesn’t happen elsewhere.

As a matter of fact, shortly after resetting my preferences, as per the Lightroom Queen suggestion you forwarded to me, I get this message when trying to publish an image:“TTGPublishServiceProvider.lua:666: attempt to index field ‘renditions’ (a nil value)”
It also states “Impossible to update this collection”

Are you using the latest version of the Publisher plugin?

I guess I was not. I’ll download and install v7. One never knows…

UPDATE: did the trick, for now! Publishing as usual, however now that I got a taste of publishing directly via Backlight, I probably should continue…