LR Publisher copy not displaying

Hi…

I am using the Album Galleria for multiple slideshows. I use LR to manage my collections/albums. For one specific album, I would like to add copy above the slideshow, so I have added the copy (using MD) in the LR Edit Album dialog under Page Content > Main Copy. I have tried “Position new copy above existing Page Copy” and “Replace template copy.” (There is no template copy.) When I publish the album changes, the copy does not appear on the album page. Here is the page:

As a test, I have added copy to the album template, but that copy does not display either. I must be doing something wrong, but can’t figure it out.

Thanks for any help.

John

Check the template settings under Photo Presentation > Slideshow > Target. I suspect you have it set to “Expanded,” which will hide the page copy.
If you want text for just this one slideshow, then clone the current template and in this new template, set the Target to “Inline.” Assign this new template to the album.

Thank you, Rod!

That was it–Target is set to Expanded. I will clone and assign as you suggest.

Ugh–as much as I have tried to understand ALL of Backlight, I still trip-up every now and then. You have no idea how grateful I am to you, Matt and Ben for the near-instant help you provide.

John

it’s tough to remember those things if you’re not playing with it every day. I had to look at the Galleria template setting to be reminded that the Expanded setting even existed!