Module-Pages not showing

Hi there.

Upgraded from 2.0.11 to the latest Backlight. Quite happy with it.

I have one issue:
My module-pages can be edited and saved or I can create a new one. But hitting “show in brower” gives me an “Not Found - The requested URL was not found on this server.”

Since I get, how BL stores Albums and Album-sets in folders with the corresponding index.php, I can’t figure out, how let’s say a “About”-page is “stored”.

Does BL create a folder /about/ or is this page called from the DB directly?

Everything else is working fine; Lightroom-publish, creating of Templates and Galleries… all good there. Except, as mentioned above, the “pages”.

Cheers and thank you for any kind of hint…

individual pages are created as needed from info in the database, much like WordPress does.

I’m not sure why clicking on “View page in browser” isn’t working.

You can try reinstalling modules from the Backlight Modules page.

Also try clearing template cache (From the Special Links page)

are none of your pages showing on your site? Can you post a link to the site?

You might need to update the .htaccess file in the root of your website’s folder, maybe the index.php file as well.

Thank you for your inputs, which lead me to the solution.

Solution:

1. I replaced all .htaccess files from the original folders of the backlight download. It also seemed, that OSX didn’t uploaded all .htaccess to the FTP, so I doublechecked this/these.

2. The Pages does not show because I set a false (or already taken?) identifier under Designer > Pages > selected the Page "About > Edit Properties.

When I put “about” as identifier, I get the error “something went wrong”.
When I put (as an example) “nooooob” as identifier, the page is shown.

:slight_smile: Me happy.