Move webhotel

I’m trying to move my backlight 3 to a new web server.
I have moved all files from the old server to the new one.
It just does not work I get this error.

Warning: require_once(lib/Installer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ibcbrshh/hjortholmbilleder1.dk/backlight/installer/index.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘lib/Installer.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/ibcbrshh/hjortholmbilleder1.dk/backlight/installer/index.php on line 10

I hope you can help, I have tried everything

Are you able to log in to Backlight?

No I get the message when I want to enter the page.

You can try reinstalling by going to yoursite.com/backlight/installer

It will run you through the installation (you’ll need your order number) but it won’t delete anything that you’ve previously done in regard to templates, pages, albums, etc. You will need to go through Settings again.

If you’re uncomfortable with that, you can wait for Ben to chime in. He’s in Australia so it could be a few hours.

when i I write myrsite.com/backlight/installerI still get the same message.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘lib/Installer.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/ibcbrshh/hjortholmbilleder1.dk/backlight/installer/index.php on line 10

Well, it was a shot. Ben will need to look into it. He’ll likely need FTP access and Backlight Admin credentials.

Does the new home align with the system requirements for Backlight to run?

Yes I think so.
I created a subdomain and downloaded a new backlight 3 and installed, it works.
But my copy with everything I have on the old server does not work

I’m wondering if some of the files didn’t make the trip or got corrupted during transfer.

You could try uploading fresh Backlight files, like with a Backlight 1 to Backlight 3 upgrade.

the three folders you want to preserve from the old installation are:
backlight/data/
backlight/custom/
galleries/

Then see if you can log in