Navigation menu differs using Pangolin versus Kakoola

Hi Paul,

One more small detail to sort out.

With Pangolin template the menu is perfect (John Bronces - Galeries).

However, using the Kakoola template ,I cannot (a) remove the lines, (b) have a bold font, and (c) only have the highlighting in orange.

Could you help me to solve theses details?

look under Navigation for font-weight. Also under navigation there are several settings for color.

for the hyperlink being underlined, try changing that behavior under the Typography settings

look under Navigation for font-weight: YES the value is 700 bold, but it’s appear’s not bold

Also under navigation there are several settings for color: YES but I but all the parameters in orange and nothing change

for the hyperlink being underlined, try changing that behavior under the Typography settings: No effect
[/quote]

My bad. Those lines between menu items are likely borders.Look at the border settings in Navigation

Sorry, no effect. Thank’s.

I just looked at your Kookaburra album linked above on my desktop (I’ve been on my ipad all morning)>
The desktop navigation items are bold and the font size is 37px, making the navigation menu unwieldy on desktop monitors.

I’m able to change colors in my mobile navigation. To remove the borders, change the border color to march the background color

On your site, when I shrink the browser to below the breakpoint, the vertical navigation just appears without me needing to click on the mobil menu icon. Not sure why that’s happening.

Admittedly, I’m not as familiar with Kookaburra as I am with Pangolin.

The main reasons I’ve found for changes not showing as expected:
Template cache. Sometimes you need to clear template cache.
Working on the wrong template. I’ve done this more often than I care to admit.
Custom css taking priority over template control settings

Template cache. Sometimes you need to clear template cache. YES. It is why I clear quite systematically

Working on the wrong template. I’ve done this more often than I care to admit. I agree & I have verified

Custom css taking priority over template control settings. This template have no customm css
[/quote]

Hi , Yes you are correct: Except under the bearckpoint I can change the Backdrop Color and the above section. Therefore it’s perfect .

Except the font size that is not in bold.

Thank’s for you patience

I don’t see any settings for changing font-weight for mobile menu items.
This may be by design so that navigation menu items don’t take up too much space on mobile devices.

Probably a job for custom css