Need help locating the CRG options

I just need to update some information in this highlighted area of CRG.

Been digging through the Backlight options and documentation but I can’t find the right section to alter these client options.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Look in Backlight > Client Response > Settings > Feedback Profiles

More info here: Creating a Client Response Album | Backlight

Yep, that’s precisely where I expected it to be!

But I can’t find where those options are:

do you have other profiles?

I only use CRG for client proofing so unless I made some oddball profile long ago and didn’t realize it?

No… it should just be the one.

Confirmed, just one:

I believe you just found a bug. So you’re not crazy.

I just edited an existing profile and created 8 options. If I go back to edit it, they are all missing.

Something for @Ben to look into.

Just tried creating a new profile. Same results.

Wild! I am a natural for naively stumbling over bugs.

Looking forward to the fix as I have a few clients awaiting their proofs.

Thanks again!

I’ll look into a fix for this.

Hi @youloveben, I have looked into this and put in a fix. Please update to CR 11.1.3 from the Backlight Modules page.

Bravo!

After updating module-client-response to version 11.1.3 (“youloveben”) I can once again adjust those variables. @Ben Can I ask what was holding it back from working as it did in past iterations? Just curious what broke.

Thanks again everyone

This came up from refactoring the code for compatibility with PHP 8.2. This involved a lot of changes throughout Backlight to rework the direct setting of variables on objects to be set by functions instead.

In this case, the rewrite caused code that wasn’t being executed to be executed. The outcome was that the options and textfields were being set to empty values when that code shouldn’t have been running at all.

Fascinating! I had a feeling it was 8.2 related but I also have no idea how to discern. Thanks again!