Problem with admin page

I have a question about Backlight3. After using Backlight for years, I took a break for a few years, and now I want to start my website again.
“I open the webpage, have installed Backlight 3, but after Backlight is installed, the admin login page does not appear. Only…”

reation of dynamic property AdminController::$dbHandler is deprecated|#0 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/modules/module-framework/controllers/Controller.php(45): ErrorHandler::handleError() #1 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/modules/module-admin/application/controllers/AdminController.php(10): Controller->loadDAO() #2 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/modules/module-framework/models/Dispatchable.php(292): AdminController->__construct() #3 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/modules/module-framework/models/Dispatchable.php(215): Dispatchable->createControllerIfNeeded() #4 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/modules/module-framework/models/Dispatchable.php(89): Dispatchable->processParameters() #5 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/modules/module-framework/Framework.php(50): Dispatchable->init() #6 /home/deb97663/domains/bobgoosphotography.com/public_html/backlight/index.php(32): Framework->route() #7 {main}|URL: /backlight/index.php

Thanks for te info

The installer might not be compatible with your host’s current version of PHP. We do, of course, provide PHP updates in new versions of Backlight to keep with the times. We do not update old installers, though.

You might be able to select an older PHP version in your hosts cPanel to get things working …

Else, @Ben may be able to suggest a solution. But upgrading to Backlight 5 would probably solve it. I will send you an upgrade discount code via direct message. You can use that, or wait for @Ben to reply with any additional suggestions.

Hi @Bobgo, as Matt suggested, see if you can drop down to an older version of PHP. If you do upgrade to Backlight, then you can do so by visiting /backlight/installer/ on your site and putting in your latest order id and matching email from SendOwl. The installer will update the files while keeping your settings and contact intact.