Problem with Galleria add on

I’m a new BL user so just download BL5 with the Galleria add-on. Everything has been going fine but have run into a problem with my first Galleria gallery. Many (most?) of the changes I make to the design parameters are having no effect that gallery. At first I thought there was something wrong with the setup - I did add that Galleria template and it shows 1 Album (my test gallery). That album shows it is using the Galleria template. I was trying to change the thumbnail grid to something other than the default “classic” but it doesn’t cause the grid to change. Then I tried other setting such as the size or background/border color of the thumbnail images - no effect. I thought perhaps nothing I changed in the design would show up so I tried adding some Template Copy and that does show up - so the album is using the Galleria template.

Any idea why nothing I change in the Thumbnail grid section is having any effect?

Thanks
Bob

Try clearing template cache from the link on the Special Links page (Admin > Special Links)

Rod

Thanks for the suggestion - just tried that and it worked! Much appreciated.

Bob