Question on accessing Client Response add-on

So I purchased the Client Response Add-on today. I have upgraded to BL v5 as well.
I’m using Lightroom Classic to load my gallery but in the set-up box in Lightroom, in the ‘Integration’ tab, the ‘Client Response’ box is grayed out, unavailable for me to select.
How do I activate it for the gallery?
FYI, my Backlight Admin page online shows that BL v5 and Client Response are installed.
Thx.

have you created an album template and enabled it for Client Response and assigned that template to the album?
(enable CR in the album template under Add-on Features)

I thought it would become available on the existing Album once I installed Client Response via my Admin Page.

Thanks for the heads-up on that, Rod. I went into the Gallery templates and found the needed boxes to check. The checkbox is also now available in Lightroom, too.
Seems to be working great now.
Thanks!

A quick follow-up…
When you select an image in the gallery for comments, within that Image/Comments selection box, there are 4 blank ‘Options1-4’ boxes. Can those be turned off so they don’t appear at all?
Thx.

Edit your Feedback profile. From Backlight admin go to Client Response > Settings > feedback Profiles

Thanks, Rod, Found it.

Be sure to check the docs as well.