Same page template / two prsentations

Hi Paul,

Ineed your help once again.

I use different page templates, because not all functions are available with KOOKA.

In the captured images (below) you can notice the different positioning of “John Bronces”, while the TOP LEVEL GALLERIE, and ALBUM uses the same page template.( of course I have cleaned the diffrent navigators & TG caches).

Why ? Where is it possible to adjust the positioning of this header? Thank’s

Your masthead looks like it’s in the top pallet (Pangolin) or Running Head (Kookaburra).
Make sure that the widths of those sections match the width of the page. There are also padding settings in the Pangolin Top-Pallet.

There are also settings in the Pangolin album template that control the width of the album as well as the “gutters” (padding, I believe) that can affect look.

It would help if you included links to the pages you’ve shown (including links always helps in diagnosing problems)

https://johnbronces.fr/galerie_john_bronces/
(Pangolin Page template) John Bronces too much at the left

2017 - Les amoureux de Peynet - John Bronces (Kooka)
It’s perfect

Pangolin appears to have the Breakpoint set to Always. This leaves the mobile menu icon on at all times. Your top pallet width is set to a large number. That’s why your site title is way over on the left and the mobile menu is way over on the right

You can control the width of the Pangolin Top-Pallet using the Max-width setting in the Pangolin page template under Top Pallet. This will move your page title and mobile menu so that they can align with the page content. Try setting the Top Pallet width to match the setting in the Layout section.

Your Kookaburra albums are using a different set up. For one, the mobile menu is not in use. If you want a similar look as you have in the Pangolin templates (with the mobile menu on the right), then in the Navigation section, set the Breakpoint to Always.
Otherwise, consider reducing the font size for the navigation. Right now it’s set to 37px and that’s just too big for the page design.

Thank’s a lot. It’s seams better.

How to place the menu icon at the right but a little beat at the left ?

Unless I’ve missed something, the only way I can think of to move it only a little bit is by using custom css.

See if this does it:

.page__toggle__buttons li {
margin-right: 60px;
}

OK thank’s I’ll try.

It d’nt work. Don’t worry. You have to stop, otherwise you risk addiction! :grin:

it might need to be more specific