Shipping options?

Hey Guys,
Trying to set-up shipping for my online store.
Is it possible assign different shipping parameters for different galleries?
As in, I would like To have a ‘Standard Prints’ gallery to have a baseline shipping charge, with Free Shipping kicking in at a certain level. I’ve got that, and it works as needed.
But, I will also have an Album/Gallery that is selling Framed Art, which will be much higher on the shipping costs, so I don’t won’t the Free Shipping to apply in this Album’s items.
What is the suggested solution here?

Anyone have any input on this one?
Is this possible?
I’m currently working around it, but would like to be able to implement if it’s possible.
Thx.

The shipping options in the cart are global, so you can’t assign different options to different albums like you can with pricing schemes.

OK. :frowning:
Thanks, Rod.

So, maybe a suggestion for a future update.
A ‘Free Shipping Threshold’, limiting Free Shipping up to a certain price point.
So as to allow for purchasing a number of smaller items to hit a 'Free Shipping point. But for a larger items (e.g.: A larger Framed piece) shipping costs will still get applied, as that will be a substantially higher shipping cost item.
Just thinking out loud here. :slight_smile:

Just curious, reading in the Docs on ‘Shipping’ it mentions ‘Manage Charges’ for a product. I’m not finding that line-item in ‘Shipping’ or ‘Products’. Where is that at?
Ahh, it’s referring to ‘Manage Pricing’? Never mind. :slight_smile:

Did you find the ‘Show additional charges for…” links in the Shipping pricing?
I don’t know if those will override the free shipping threshold.