I just updated to BL4 and everything is OK except that all my single image pages (Pangolin page template) have been broken. I did have several customizations on this page in BL 3 so it is likely that has spawned the issue with the new Pangolon module. The site is reefimages.com and the new BL 4 module spawns a page not found error for all these pages (over 5,000 ). Diagnosing this will take some time for me since I am far from an expert so I would like any input that anyone can give as to how I can go about creating a quick fix, possibly reverting to a BL3 module or entire installation for now.
Update - I have resurrected the pages temporarily (multiple cache flushes and album file updates, plus and reload of one of my galleries from Lightroom) but things are far from normal. I have attempted to edit may single image page and I am now unable to save any changes as it appears to want me to have a Wordpress folder. Since I have never used or installed Wordpress this makes any further diagnosis impossible.