Site down .... Strange?

Im getting this trying to login to my site and receive this message… Unable to find the SQLite module. Backlight 2 requires the PDO, SQLite and XML modules. Make sure that these modules are installed and enabled.

I have been running backlight 3 and updated my modules yesterday… Ran fine then… my host server is hostgator

Thanks!
Brock

my site is brockbradford.com

I have another site running BL3 on the same server this is the message in red below my page…
Something went wrong
Unexpected error: Version warning: Imagick was compiled against Image Magick version 1654 but version 1650 is loaded. Imagick will run but may behave surprisingly in Unknown on line 0

Please report error at https://discourse.theturninggate.net

Here’s a recent post with a similar issue

I have that also… cannot access my site admin also to check modules

I see in the message that backlight 2 and I have been using 3 for some time now… Unable to find the SQLite module. Backlight 2 requires the PDO, SQLite and XML modules. Make sure that these modules are installed and enabled.

If your site was working and now it’s not, chances are it has to do with your host. They may have changed the php version.
have you contacted your host’s tech support?

I’m on the hostgator chat window now… It was working last night flawless after the updates… Thanks Rod

Hostgator set the php to 7.2
Working now… Thanks!!!

Dam still a problem… the warning ”Unexpected error: Version warning: Imagick was compiled against Image Magick version 1654 but version 1650 is loaded. Imagick will run but may behave surprisingly in Unknown on line 0"

Again, you should contact hostgator support. It sounds like they’ve made changes to your server.

Contacted hostgator and they fixed it on the third try… Appreciate your reply to know where the problem was existing… Love Backlight 3 and the freedom it gives me… Thank you

1 Like

Brock, I’m still trying to get HostGator to fix the SQLite and Imagick errors on my server in PHP 7.3 & 7.4. I’ve contacted them 3 or 4 times and have yet to find anyone who has a clue. The Imagick issue was escalated but still no resolution.

Until they sort it out I am having to run my Backlight 3 site and 2 Backlight 1.22 sites under PHP 5.6 with an added .user.ini setting to not check the Imagick version. I know the latter is a poor solution but it was the only way I could get any of the 3 sites on that server to run.

I am a 10+ year HostGator customer and they have performed at A+ levels until this abomination - they’ve earned an F- on this one.

Agree that Backlight 3 is a great step forward and has been very easy to work with once I sorted out the HostGator infrastructure issues.

Thanks Bill

I may have to look into a new host server. My site seems to work at the moment. My other URLs I experiment with are still showing the box with warning…

Brock