Something went wrong -- Error Message

Checking my Backlight installation’s Modules for updates, got following error message:

Something went wrong
Class not found: NumberFormatter. To fix this, reinstall Backlight at /backlight/installer. If the problem persists, please report error at http://….net/viewforum.php?id=44 in ClassFinder.php on line 55

Attempted reinstalling “Installer” portion of Backlight-3-Installer-113 file, but got same error message. Please advise re resolution. Thanks.
Jim

Ignore this post. Solved the problem. Reading the instructions a second time provided an obvious clue. All’s well again.

That’s good to hear. For the benefit of others, what was the cause and how did you fix it?

After updating PHP version per web provider notice, Backlight failed with the “Class not found …“ error message. I misread the corrective in that message. I retrieved my original Backlight installation file, copied the installer portion into my site’s Backlight folder, but did not then log in to backlight/installer and launch the installation procedure, assuming that simply overwriting the files would suffice. It did not. Duh! Logging in to the Installer and executing the installation cured the problem.