Something went wrong - Image Magick

Hi @scott_walton, the env.php file should have fixed this, so I’m not sure what’s going on. Can you provide me with FTP access so that I can try to work out what’s going on? The best way is by clicking my profile name and then Message.

OK, I messaged it to you. Thank you so much!

Hi @scott_walton, thanks for the access. I’ve had a look and found that since your site runs BL3, that this particular error isn’t ignored when the SUPPRESS_STARTUP_ERRORS setting is set.

I’ve edited the file backlight/framework/helpers/ErrorHandler.php so that it’s handled and the message has gone.

It looks like you’re running an older version of Backlight 3. I suggest visiting the Backlight Modules page and updating to the latest. If you do that, let me know and I’ll apply that change again.

Hi @Ben, Thank you so much for doing that and for the upgrade prompt. I just did the upgrade, well, everything but the cart since I wasn’t sure if all the configurations would stay the same. Maybe you could tell me if upgrading the cart is just as seamless and easy as the rest was, and if so, should I do that before you apply that change again. Anyway, assuming the cart’s not an issue, if you could apply that change again I’d be grateful. Thanks you again!!

Yes, upgrading the cart should be just as easy and seamless as the rest.

Ok great. Thank you so much! I’ll do it.

Hi @scott_walton, I’ve reapplied the change. I’ve also added this into Backlight 3, so if other users reinstall module-framework then the fix will be in. You don’t need to update it.

@Ben, thank you so much for doing all this, I really appreciate it!!

1 Like