Submit Button in Client Response Not Working

Since installing 3.1, i notice that the Submit button in the new action bar doesn’t seem to be working.

What happens when you hit submit?
Are you using a managed album (you’ve created a client and have assigned a private album to them)?
Or is this unmanaged?
Can you provide a link to a non-sensitive album?

Nothing happens when I hit submit except that the button outline shows.
This is a managed album that has been working - no recent changes (other than the 3.1 update).
The album is at driveby-shooting.com/galleries/emily
The login is your email address, pwd: bl3support

Not sure what’s going on. I tried sending an email from your contact page and that seems to work.

CR Submit for both types of albums (managed and not managed) is working on my test site so I know it works.

I think Ben is going to need to take a look.

Thanks, I did receive your test email.

The client response JS looks out-of-date. Did you install the updated Client Response add-on? Go to Backlight Modules page in your admin and see whether you’re able to install a newer version.

That was the problem, thanks. I originally clicked on the “Reinstall All” link at the top of the page and thought that would include everything I needed.

The one at the top of the page is nested within the “Backlight” section and refers to the various Backlight sub-modules.

To hit Backlight and all add-ons, there’s a button at the bottom of the list.

We may need to see about moving that up into a more prominent position. Glad that was the issue, though, as it makes for a simple fix.