Suggestion to improve usability of Client Response on a phone

Hi, I’ve started using CRG for my headshot clients to pick their favorites, but some of them are struggling to figure out how to ‘heart’ the images, and many of them cant find the submit button. Since most of my clients are teenagers, I figured they’d all be using their phones, and when I try that myself, I can see the source of confusion. The submit button isn’t obvious at all (can we just label it ‘SUBMIT’ instead of a symbol that most don’t seem to recognize?). As to the ‘hearting’, I cant really explain why they are finding that difficult, except that favorites cannot be selected in thumbnail view, only full-screen - maybe that could be changed.

1 Like

I’m with you here. The old CE4 CRG was intuitive, and all my clients could handle it.
My customers are at the other end of the age/tech-savvy spectrum, and I had to write a page of instructions for them to manage the BL CRG, and still they often lose their selections because they miss one of the ‘submits’, or do something else wrong.
You can argue that they should be able to manage it if they try hard enough, but that’s not much consolation when they get mad because they have to sit down for another evening together, and try to remember how their made their choices.
So, an upvote for a more user-friendly CRG.

1 Like

I will keep the feedback in mind for when I eventually get to CRG updates for Kookaburra. I’m not planning to work on the Client Response Add-on before that.

1 Like