The number of allowed download image

For albums with feedback enable ,the number of downloads may be limited, and configurated in client profile (of. Client response module).

In my case it’s possible to downloads 3 selected images, and after deleted the first selection and did a second one, I can downloading 3 others different images . Therefore it’s seams that there is no user limitation in fact.

Do you agree or have I mistake something ? Thank’s

Hi John,

I don’t know if that’s how it’s supposed to work or not.
In testing just now, I created a feedback profile that should only allow four images yet I was able to download more than four at once. There may be a bug.
Are you also able to download more than the set limit at one time?

@Ben will need to look into it.

Hi, I agree with you: you cannot download more than" four" (in your exemple) at once. Yes.

But if you erase your first choice, you can restart an other downloading with other photos.

If you want stop new downloads, may be you have to close the feedback after submission (but you can doawload without submission !).

I hope to have been clear.

I’m finding that even though I limited the downloads to 4, I can download more than that if I’m in a Managed album. (under Privacy, Visibility is set to Private)

If the album is set to “Public,” then I’m limited to downloading four at a time.

But I can also then clear the selection and check other images and download them

One solution should be that the action “close the feedback after submission” leads to also close the dowloading action.

It effectively does, if you’re using the same browser. It shuts down the ability to select images.
Use a different browser, however, and you’re able to select and download more, at least in Public albums.

And this morning, the download limit set in the feedback profile was honored.
Yesterday, I checked more than the set limit of four and all the images checked were downloaded.

OK thank’s