TimeZone error

I get an error, when I enter the administration panel, and when I want to connect Lightrrom with Publisher:

“date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID ‘UTC’ is invalid in Framework.php on line 369”

I don’t know how to solve it

A couple of questions that might help @Ben to diagnose:

what version of Backlight are you using?
what version of php is your host using?

Can you still enter Backlight Admin, or is this error preventing that?

Backlight 5
PHP Version 8.2.11
I can log in, and manage, but I can’t connect the lightroom plugin

is the error showing only in Lightroom?
Is this new? Have you been able to connect the Lightroom plugin to Backlight previously?

In Lightroom and in web/administration, and a public:
https://lavolafotos.com/backlight/search/
Is the new site, with default installation

trying to visit your site and I’m getting warnings about an invalid certificate. You may have configuration errors

Hi @xevigut, my best guess is that for some reason your PHP installation doesn’t accept ‘UTC’ as a valid timezone.

Can you visit your Backlight setting, and click on Edit Settings. The field for Timezone should provide a long list of available timezones. Does UTC appear in that list?

A workaround for this:

1. Rename or copy the file backlight/env.php.skel to backlight/env.php
  2. Edit the file and add a timezone setting near the top like this:
<?php
define('DEFAULT_TIMEZONE', 'Europe/Madrid');

That assumes that Europe/Madrid is one of the available timezones in the Timezone setting. If not, then try another city from that list that is in the same timezone as you. Does that solve the issue?

I have done everything you told me, now everything works, apparently, I have been able to connect Lightroom and I can now upload files, but in some administration panels the error message still appears