TTG download Hi res

Dear Sirs,
Could you please help me. Because I didn’t find any tutorials or description about TTG for lightroom. Im trying to create gallery and I check Download Hi-res Images, but its not working no JPG no even TIFF.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Here’s the documentation

Dear Rod,
Thank you for your answer.

But I still can’t download in highest resolution and I have another question, it is possible to download all photos by one click?

Best Regards,
Alex

No, it is not currently possible to download all in one click.
(Client Response has the ability to download all selected images as a zip file. This is currently limited to the Photo renditions)

You can include your hi-res images for download. If you’re using Lightroom Publisher plug-in, you can have publisher create those hi-res images by setting the Publisher created rendition size to 9999. These will be jpg images. If you need tiff or other file format, you’ll need to upload those renditions manually.

what steps are you taking to create your hi-res renditions for download?

Rod in my opinion “one click to download all” will be nice for client! this is how I understand Client Responsive gallery, because its for client, and client wants to download)))

Yes, IM. using LR but I cant find those settings

Best Regards,
Alex

The download settings are not in Lightroom. They are in your album template (Backlight > Templates > Album Templates) under Advanced Setup. (the documentation for the location to these settings needs to be updated)

Ben (one of the developers) is exploring more options for bulk download. But currently, in Client Response, it’s limited to a zip file of the large display photos. That size is set in your album template under Image Renditions > Photos and is limited to 4096px

Dear Rod, Thank you very much!)))))))

If you want to download all files in one click, then you should prepare a ZIP file in advance, upload to your server, and include a download link in your album.