Two pages template for the same page?

Hi Paul, Everything is working correctly. Could you help me understand:

• A " vegas album template" + the page template named "full screen template » are used togather for home page.

• But in the desinger/pages, the “home ” page points to an another template (home page template), instead of “full screen template”. No album template is associated with this page template. If I use" the full screen template" instead the "home page template ", the home page no longer works.

The home page would have two page templates?

Thank’s for some additional information, even the site work’s well.

If you have a page named “Home” it doesn’t mean it has to be the site’s Index page. There is only one of those.
What page is the Index page? Look on the Designer>Pages page under the Index Page column.

You’ve probably created a full-screen template and have assigned it to a page that you have designated as the Index page.

When you create a new page you have the opportunity to assign it as the Index page. You can change the index page by editing a page’s properties.

I could be that when you created the “home page template” you made it a full screen template.

Thank’s

If you have a page named “Home” it doesn’t mean it has to be the site’s Index page. There is only one of those.What page is the Index page? Look on the Designer>Pages page under the Index Page column.
The index page is Home with Home page template.

You’ve probably created a full-screen template and have assigned it to a page that you have designated as the Index page.
No , the index page is referred to an other page template . The template vegas show album has “Full-screen Page Template for Home” as page template !

The album template for the vegas slide show and the page template for the home page are two different things.
Pages can only be assigned page templates.
Album templates are assigned to albums
Album templates have page templates assigned to them. The page templates make it so that albums, when displayed by themselves, match the site design.

For a full screen vegas home page, where you’re inserting an album into an existing page, the album content is assigned to your home page (the page template assigned to the album doesn’t really matter at this point).

The page template assigned to the home page controls the overall look. This is why I’m assuming that the page template assigned to the home page is designed as a full-screen template. That may not have been the intent at the time it was designed, but it’s clearly using settings that accommodate a full-screen Vegas slide show album.

I understand (perhaps)

The index page, which have as template “home page template” inserts the SEO album . and the SEO album as a template “VEGAS slide show album”.

It’s not trivial. Thanks for your help

OK it’s fine. Thank’s for the job