Unable to edit Album description

I’m unable to edit the album description text. It wasfirst managd by Lightroom but recently I’ve changed to managed by Backlight. Running Backlight 4.
I change the text in the album description in Admin and save but it’s not updating it.
The text currently reads:
Pictured here are the Yeovil Town Mayor’s that I’ve had the privilege to photograph over the years. From Cllr. Wes Read, in May 2008 to Cllr. Evie Potts-Jones this year in May 2021. All photographed in the Council Chamber at The Town House, Union Street, Yeovil, Somerset. The above image is the present Mayor of Yeovil, Cllr. Evie Potts-Jones.
It should read:
Pictured here are the Yeovil Town Mayor’s that I’ve had the privilege to photograph over the years. From Cllr. Wes Read, in May 2008 to Cllr. Andy Kendall this year in May 2023. All photographed in the Council Chamber at The Town House, Union Street, Yeovil, Somerset.
The above image is the present Mayor of Yeovil, Cllr. Andy Kendall.
The URL is: Yeovil Mayor's 2008 to 2023 - Nigel Andrews Photography

This can happen if you make changes in the text in the album in Lightroom. Check to see if that’s happened.

Hi Rod,

All edited in Backlight. Nothing done in Light room.

Cheers

try the Update album files link on the Special Links page

No, that didn’t work? What now?

Are you making the change in the Album Description field (Base Settings) or the Main Copy field (Page Content).

In the end I dumped the Album and started again. All is now okay but the thumbnails will not save to the order I’ve set them. The last two need to be reversed. They just won’t for some reason?

Don’t know. changing image order in Backight Publisher always seems to work for me

The images go in correct sequence when clicking on the arrows or images. But the thumbnails on a Mac still display the last two thumbnails the wrong way round. On the phone they’re listed in the right order.
I’m not going to bother trying anymore as it’s just not worth it.
Thanks for your help.

did you try clearing browser cache or looking in a different browser?

Yes, looks the same in Chrome or Safari.