Unexpected Error Reported by cart

Recently I installed cart and I have been testing it to make sure I’ve set it up correctly and it is implementing PayPal for payment when selected. Tonight when I tried to create and order using the self-collection choice, I got the following unexpected error message: Undefined index: referer in invoiced_checkout.php on line 81. FYI: I am NOT getting this unexpected error message when I use PayPal for checkout. In case you’re wondering, I have not gone live with PayPal yet. I’m still testing through their sandbox. Needless to say, I don’t know what the problem is and I need help solving it. Thanks - Bill

Is Backlight up to date?
can you provide a link to a cart enabled album so Ben has something to look at?

Yes, the cart as well as all of the other BL3 modules are up to date. Here is a URL for a cart enabled album.

URL: http://www.williphotos.com
Yes, the cart as well as all of the other BL3 modules are up to date.

when does the error occur for you?
I was able to place a test order.

Try clearing browser cache as well as resetting the cart

Hi @reinharw, I’ve looked into this. Was this a one-off occurrence? I can see where it’s happening and it looks like this would only happen if your session had expired, such as by leaving the cart page open for a while before proceeding. Do you think that could be the case?

Ben - Thanks for following-up. It may have been a one-off because I haven’t experienced it lately. Not sure what might have cause it but it seems to have gone away or corrected itself.

Have safe and happy holidays. We all deserve after this past year. Take care - Bill