Update to Backlight 3 not appearing

I purchased an upgrade to backlight 3 yesterday.The payment was authorised by my card but I have not received a receipt and the upgrade does not appear in my upgrade modules on my backlight 2 site. What have I missed?

Did you use the same email address as you did when purchasing BL2?

Yes the same email that was used for backlight 1 & 2. Rod, I sent you copies of the invoices by email

Thanks for your help I appreciate it
Ben

I’m not associated with the business end of The Turning Gate; just this forum and beta testing. Matt will need to look into it

Thanks Rod - I will wait for Matt’s response

Probably you submitted your order with a typo in your email address. I will need to amend the order to correct the info. Can you please DM me your full name, and the correct email address so that I can locate your order(s)?

I suspect you are right. I’ve sent you an email to the turninggate address hope it reaches you.
thanks Ben

Yes, that was indeed the problem, “bne” … :sweat_smile:

I’ve repaired the order, resent all of the emails you should have received in the first place, and you should be good to install the update.

1 Like

Thanks Matt, updates are avaiable, however, on installing them I get this message:
“Something went wrong
Unexpected error: Module ‘sqlite3’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0
Please report error at https://discourse.theturninggate.net

This message also turns up on my website now

See if this helps. Look to the section on module errors

Also see this post

1 Like

Thanks Rod, I followed the advice of Diederick on Aug 20th of checking in cPanel which php modules were installed and unclicking sqlite3. The error message has disappeared. Now I can proceed with learning the new things in BL3. The help from you and Matt is much appreciated.