Website only partially loads, then this error

Going to website in a browser I get the home page, sort of, then this error:
Something went wrong
Unexpected error: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so’ (tried: /usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so (/usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules//usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules//usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Running Backlight 4.0.2
Website is at https://markhoffmanphotography.com

Going to backlight admin I get this:
Something went wrong
Unexpected error: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so’ (tried: /usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so (/usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules//usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/lib64/php/modules//usr/lib64/monarx-protect/monarxprotect-php73.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Please report error at https://discourse.theturninggate.net

I actually updated all my websites to backlight 4.0.2 and they all show the same error.

Regards, Mark

You might want to wait for Ben. But in the meantime, you could try solution 3 under Module Errors on this page (it can apply to more than just Bluehost):

Hey Rod, item 3 fixed the problem…but why? Looks like all I did was enable some sort of error reporting. By the way I’m with Inmotion Hosting not Blue Host and Inmotion has always worked pretty much flawlessly with Backlight and, indeed, all Turning Gate products.
Regards, Mark

I believe what that does is suppress error reporting.
Ben would have to explain it more fully, but I think the error pops up from host mis-configuration.