Album Set Templates necessary?

First make sure that the Site URL in Backlight Settings matches the first part of your API url
If you’re using www in your site url, make sure that the API url does too.

You can make sure that the API keys match by just creating a new one in Backlight and paste the same thing into Lightroom Publisher

Ok… I managed to overcome this… I had to switch on advanced settings, switch on quick settings at startup, logout and relogin and then I found my api in the quicksettings.

But now I am stuck a step further.

what could that be?

There is another TTG Publisher working with a BL1 site, so I dont think that systems`s temporary directory is good for the other but bad for this one.
Plugin Version: 5.0.2

The current version of the Lightroom pluginis 5.2.1
The first thing to try is downloading and installing the latest version. You can get it from your Backlight Modules page

ok… I have done so… didn`t change the error message
authentification is fine…
but no image upload.

I also updated “album files”. The result was telling me I have 2 Top-level gallery directories… so I thought, it might be better to delete the superflu one… but could not find were… could this be part of the problem?

you can delete top-level galleries from the Publisher section in Backlight. In Publisher, click the name of the top-level gallery. Then click delete.

What size images are you uploading?

Just from previous problems like this, that error message might imply a server problem with the host.

I think Ben will need to take a look.

2004 x 3608 px but this size went without problem in anothers TTG Publishers album to an old Backlight1 site just now
And because the connection doesnt work I cannot delete the albums and so I cannot delete top-level-gallery… but I found the place where it should be done.

So the TTG Publisher to Backlight 1 is working.
The TTG Publisher to the new Backlight 3 is not uploading (although authentication went through)image

Are they on the same server under the same host?

Are you trying to delete them from Backlight or from the Lightroom Publisher?
If they don’t delete from Lightroom correctly, you should still be able to delete from within Backlight

Yes Rod, they are lying on the same server next to each other.
Difference is only BL1 and BL3 as I can see.
I did not try to delete albums from the BL-Backend… also because I didn`t believe that this is important to solve the problem… but I will do that now.

The broken connection though is my problem.

Have you tried clicking on the “Uodate Album Files” link on the main Backlight dashboard under Special Links?

I still think @Ben will need to take a look though.

Ok… maybe the errors can help clearing up?
I cannot delete albums,
not the top-level-gallery “styles” ,
nor the contained albums.
The new top-level-gallery “artwork” does not give errors nor does the contained album)

*rod_barbee: *
Have you tried clicking on the “Uodate Album Files”
yes… I did yesterday : Album Set Templates necessary?

Did you ever try installing the Okapi Standard album and album set modules?

no. should I?

The error about missing module standard-album-set implies that you had created and assigned an Okapi album set template in BL1.
When installing BL3, the standard modules are not, by default, installed. But the database expects to see it.

Ideally you would have created a new Pangolin album set template and assigned it to the top-level galleries as well as any other album sets you have.

The standard modules are available to install so that your old Okapi album sets and albums will be available to visitors while you’re working on new Pangolin templates.

Have you created a pangolin album set template yet?

I do not have Okapi, not even in the old website with BL1